Inserting a one-time Volta bracket

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Inserting a one-time Volta bracket
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:41:24 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to create the effect in the picture, of a one-time Volta bracket above the staff with the text "last time only". I would prefer the text to be inside the bracket, but that's another matter. Right now I'm just looking for a way to get the bracket up there - I've tried using actual Volta repeats and deleting/removing/changing things with tips from previous emails and snippets, but after an hour I'm just not getting anywhere.

Does somebody know an easy way?

Many thanks and regards,

Brent.