Re: Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*

From: darkijah
Subject: Re: Can I put the F key sign # down one octave? *KeySignature*
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 03:45:50 +0200

If I had just payed more attention to your mail, I went for the link and tried to figure something out. I should could not sort it out and went for your post again going to complain :P And there the solution was in the first place, LOL :D

I just could not sort the it out with the things I was trying, apparently I never got to the thing, as it was mixed up with so much else. Anyway, it now finally works!!! Put it in the layout block and it works wonderful! Another one nailed down. I'm pretty happy with the result.

THANKS!

Makes much more sense to have it down there, when you use the flute and begin to play it - took me so much time to understand what it really was - but now it makes much more sense being on the line of the standard F# line that is normally used for the Tin Whistle.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah