Re: simple question 1 where's the pdf for all the manuals for 2.22? a be

From: Silvain Dupertuis
Subject: Re: simple question 1 where's the pdf for all the manuals for 2.22? a better response I hope more polite
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 09:44:33 +0200

The files you mention do not seem to contain PDF documentation
but only different snippets...
But for such a huge documentation, maybe PDF is not the best choice.
Using HTML with all the internal links to pages and snippets is probably better.

It might be possible, if one likes to use documentation locally, to download the site with a utility like httrack
Silvain