Re: Font sizes change on change of font

From: Paul Hodges
Subject: Re: Font sizes change on change of font
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 22:22:18 +0100

Don't worry - I wasn't offended.

Anyway, yes - I also found that 18 gives me the same size as Century
Schoolbook.  But changing the factor also affects other text, such as
dynamics symbols - so the relationship, e.g. if I want to type "\dynamic
p \italic sempre", is still off unless I change the fontsize in every
such markup.

For my part, I prefer Century Schoolbook anyway, but the use of Times
New Roman is being imposed on me.

Paul