Re: Expand staff

From: Carlos R Martinez
Subject: Re: Expand staff
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 13:02:12 +0000

I believe you mean repeat it twice ? I guess that would work. But wanted to do repeat rather than copy the piano section again. These are short piano pieces like exercises and would love to make them one line and expand the staff

 Carlos R Martinez16l1wo
Carlos R. Martinez
270.850.5650
carlos@newsoundmusicstudio.com