Re: Error with -dbackend=null (Lilypond 2.23.10)

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: Error with -dbackend=null (Lilypond 2.23.10)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:46:00 -0500

On Sun 10 Jul 2022 at 23:08:19 (+0200), David Kastrup wrote:
> Paolo Prete <paolopr976@gmail.com> writes:

> > ?
>
> I was just showing that -dbackend=null had been documented in the
> "Running Lilypond" guide.

Indeed. And the stable Usage (2.22.1-1) mentions five backends:
ps, eps, null, scm and svg, whereas the preview section mentions
six, not including null: pdf, png, ps, eps, svg and scm.

Unstable's (2.23.10) backends are reduced to ps and svg, but the
preview section remains unchanged in Usage.

Cheers,
David.