Re: Acciaccatura issue (jh) solved (sort of)

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Acciaccatura issue (jh) solved (sort of)
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 02:18:24 +1000

I still don't understand. Why are you using pickup bars/partials? This is just simple music that changes time signature often. Very normal. I don't see the need for pickups. Again, do send me the file - I'd say this looks ripe for some refactoring.

Some of the modernist work I engrave may change time signature thirty times on a page, and I never need to use partials/pickups.

Andrew