Re: Piping contents of SVG directly to stdout

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Piping contents of SVG directly to stdout
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:32:15 +0200

Again, please keep the list in the recipients. In your mail client, click "Reply to all", not "Reply".

Le 17/07/2022 à 23:19, DoubleFelix a écrit :
Oh I see. I looked at compiling LilyPond, but I'm windows and it seems like a pain (I have to set up some VM for a custom OS is what I got from the docs).

You could also use the Windows Subsystem for Linux, which is
easy to install as far as I could hear (yes, Microsoft officially
provides an option to install Linux these days, which speaks
volumes...)

As for my input, it's pretty barebones:

\version"2.22.2"
\language"english"
\header{
    tagline = ""
}
{
\omitScore.TimeSignature
\omitScore.Rest
\keya \major
r4
}

So you just want to show an image of a key signature?

How about generating those images for all 15 possible
key signatures once and for all, and never calling LilyPond
afterwards?

Jean