Re: debug scheme part working with Frescobaldi

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: Re: debug scheme part working with Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 06:22:36 +0000

I use 2.22 and arranger.ly (from Giles Thibault)

My question is more general. (and maybe mostly related to Frescobaldi as an enviroment).
I have several lines of scheme, somewhere is probably an syntax error.
The only message I get is form lilypond log:  there is an error in the line # begin etcetera.
(that is the first line of the scheme segment).
I want to zoom in, and see what specific problem there is, so I need the log of scheme to know what is happening.

I will do some more reading and ask my question in the Frescobalid user group.

Eef

Which version do you use?
What's the exact error message?
Did you read the recent threads about that topic?
p.e. https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2022-07/msg00048.html

Probably easiest to use 2.22.

Cheers,
 Harm