Re: woodwind-diagram overrides

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: woodwind-diagram overrides
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:59:18 -0600

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 1:57 PM Orm Finnendahl <orm.finnendahl@selma.hfmdk-frankfurt.de> wrote:
Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 20. Juli 2022 um 13:14:25 Uhr (-0600) schrieb Carl Sorensen:
> The way to do this is to write the plain scheme code files as lilypond
> files.
>
> Put the functions in a .ly file.
>
> Preface each function with # (to put the parser into scheme mode).

Thanks, I'm aware of that but that's a bit tedious. I hoped there is
an on/off command to put the lilypond parser into scheme mode before
the scheme code and put it back into the normal mode afterwards, but
assume from your answer this hasn't been implemented.

You could wrap the whole file in

# (begin

And you'd have scheme mode for the whole file.

Carl