question about arranger.ly, export notes as text.

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: question about arranger.ly, export notes as text.
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:48:09 +0000

OK, my arrangement is finished, now I want to export it to make a nice, clean original. So I am searching for a way to transfer the score (per instrument) to a text file or export in logfile etcetera, so I can use that.
But no luck yet.

In the manual is says"

" Once the arrangement is finished, it can be exported to usual LilyPond source:

   flute = {...}
   clar = {...}
"
And also there is mentioned export-instruments.
I did get a lot or errors, and a file with only a description of the instument, but no "notes"
Did seach in archives on "export" "text", but not a result I could use.

Anybody an idea on how to get this done?

Regards, Eef