Re: markups and accents inside staff

From: Jim Cline
Subject: Re: markups and accents inside staff
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:39:03 -0400 (EDT)

I am not certain negative \hspace or \vspace is supported. For \hspace, it probably only works by fluke.

Hi Aaron, thanks for those examples!

To clarify, when I said that \vspace is disregarded no matter what the value, that includes positive values. In fact, it is ignored regardless of whether \hspace is present. I guess \vspace is not intended for use within markups? --Jim