[Linphone-developers] Hello ... linphone on OS X or just BSD

From: S Woodside
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Hello ... linphone on OS X or just BSD
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 02:00:49 -0500

Hi there, I'm trying to port linphone to OS X (which has a lot of similarity to BSD, specifically freebsd)

anyway, configure wants to find sys/audio.h which isn't there. I'd like some pointers as to whether this is something that I should look at porting from some BSD if I can find it, or what the equivalent is on BSD anyway? (since it's not obvious to me on google). I'm not a UNIX audio expert ...

Or, is there a simple way to get it working without that header?

Simon

(please reply email too, I'll scan the archives for replies but ...)

---
www.simonwoodside.com