[Linphone-developers] greetings, spec files, bug

From: VOROSBARANYI Zoltan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] greetings, spec files, bug
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:37:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'd like to say that linphone is great! :))

I'm using it since 0.12.x (with the Hungarian neophonex.hu server), and
made some RPM's on Fedora Core 2 (i386).  The spec files, SRPM's:

http://vbzo.li/linphone/linphone.spec
http://vbzo.li/linphone/libosip2.spec
http://vbzo.li/linphone/libosip2-2.2.0-1.vbz.src.rpm
http://vbzo.li/linphone/linphone-1.0.1-1.vbz.src.rpm

It's a slow site running on plain ADSL, so it'd be nice to place the files
and the binaries to the main linphone or some other site with good
connection (if it's worth).

The bug: if I press the `Clear all stored auth info' button linphone
crashes just before it's closed.

vbzoli