Re: [Linphone-developers] Mesuring speech quality with linphone

From: Clement Chen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mesuring speech quality with linphone
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:25:04 +0300

Hi, Eduardo,
    I'm interested in trying your patch. However, I don't know how to use the tool 'medqos' you mentioned. There is only one "mos.tar.gz" there without README or address@hidden@ All the comments in the source code are not in English, so it's really difficult to me to begin.
Would you mind doing me a favor to introduce the usage of the tool?

Thanks,

Clement.