Re: [Linphone-developers] speex 1.1.6 support

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] speex 1.1.6 support
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:13:15 +0200

Le Jeudi 4 Mai 2006 16:04, strk a écrit :
> I have libspeex 1.1.6 as last stable in debian.
> Currently the configure.in scripts requires version 1.1.12.
> I've changed the configure.in script accepting 1.1.6 and
> everything seems to be working fine.

You compiled with --disable-strict , true ?
There have been some changes in speex api about some 'const SpeexMode' things
that makes mediastreamer2 code incompatible with both releases
in --enable-strict (the default). That's why I locked it to 1.1.12;
I did not try to see if there were possibility to catch the difference using
#ifdef directives, maybe this is something to dig if you wish to re-enable
compilation with 1.1.6 .

Simon