[Linphone-developers] Re: Linphone-1.3.99.9 troubles and still audio pro

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Linphone-1.3.99.9 troubles and still audio problems
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:47:47 +0200

The problem is about authentication. For some reason the proxy server rejects
the authenticated INVITE from linphonec with a 407 answer.
I have no idea why it does that. The authenticated requests from linphonec
look the same in both case.
Maybe you can look at the proxy logs to understand the problem ?
Concerning the audio problem; you can try to change this line in oss.c (line
349):
if( info.fragstotal - info.fragments > 15 ) {

that you replace by:

if (0){
}

Simon