[Linphone-developers] We seek information for Commercial Source License

From: lists
Subject: [Linphone-developers] We seek information for Commercial Source License for Mac
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:07:39 -0700

We are interested in obtaining a commercial support license for LinPhone for the Mac.

Who do we contact? According to the web site, an Email address of address@hidden was given, assuming I remove the "-nospam" from the indicated address on the web site. Is Simon still around? I've Emailed several times over a period of 2 weeks, but (sigh) have gotten no reponse, so I'm posting this to the developer's list asking if anyone on this list knows who I can contact to obtain a support/commercial license...

Please send your reply to "address@hidden".

Regards
John