Re: [Linphone-developers] URI handler

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] URI handler
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:00:11 +0200

The correct glade file is linphone2-gtk.glade, not linphone2.glade. Anyway
I've applied your patch manually to the correct one, so that's ok now with
the translator list.

> I don't know where to move the callback registration to. I don't know glade
> nor GTK. Do it yourself or give a me a hint.

You can move it into gtk/linphone.c, for example in main_window_create().
This file is manually generated.

> > In my system there is generic x-www-browser command that invokes the
> > defaut browser.
>
> This is Debian specific. I looked on xdg-open from xdg-utils. It's quite
> dumb but distro independent. The best approach is adding new item to the
> config file.

Those xdg-utils commands look great ! I installed them and that works
perfectly:

xdg-open http://www.linphone.org
xdg-email address@hidden

This is exactly what you want.
Then I'll just need to indicate xdg-utils as a new dependency for linphone.

Simon