[Linphone-developers] reg. codecs in linphone

From: Supriya Kher
Subject: [Linphone-developers] reg. codecs in linphone
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:50:49 -0400

Hi

We wish to use linphone for our project in VOIP.

We aim to achieve dynamic switching of codecs while two parties are in call.
1. I would like to know if linphone does something of this sort ?

2. If not , could you let us know the source files that are used to for the codec negotation and related
   signalling messages for setting a specific codec for a particular call.

Your help would be greatly appreciated ,

thanks
Supriya