[Linphone-developers] NOTIFY-REFER problem

From: alvaro gala
Subject: [Linphone-developers] NOTIFY-REFER problem
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:46:18 +0200

Hello to all.
My linphone can't respond to a NOTIFY message. IT's connected to an Asterisk, and when it sends me a notify, my system responds with a 501 message error. Why can I do to support notify? I have some problems with the refer service, due to the protocol sends me a notify and I respond with 501 instead 200 OK, and for some motive Asterisk send me a notify periodically,too.

Anohter question: