Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP jitter control problem on BlackFin 537-st

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP jitter control problem on BlackFin 537-stamp
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:44:43 +0100

Hi,

The problem seems more related to the time between the opening/start of the
audio device and the writing of the first packet to the audio device. The
bigger the jitter buffer is, the bigger this interval is.
Probably a audio driver problem (this is quite frequent).
I can insure you that the jitter buffer of oRTP is working well (it used in
various professional products and tested by hundreds of end-users).

Simon