Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP without any socket.

From: Detlev Casanova
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP without any socket.
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 15:47:40 +0200

On Friday 18 July 2008 16:35:50 you wrote:
> Detlev Casanova wrote:
> > Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to use the oRTP library without
> > giving it a socket but simply giving the data to send and retrieve the
> > RTP packet to send it myself with a socket of my own.
> >
> > That's how OpenSSL works and as I used it in the past, I could reuse code
> > to make use of oRTP.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Detlev.

> Ho Detlef
>
> oRtp supports the concept of RpTransport which is an abstraction layer
> over socket interface.
>
> Thanks
> Vadim

Is there any documentation on RtpTransport because I can't find any ?
Also, I have a little implementation already in place (with sockets in oRTP)
but when I call rtp_session_recvm_with_ts, it always return NULL even though
there is data on the socket (headers + data that I've sent)

Cheers,

Detlev Casanova.