[Linphone-developers] [patch] CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in exosip.m4

From: Martin Panter
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [patch] CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS in exosip.m4
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:13:54 +0000

Hi

I have been trying to get linphone 2.1.1 cross compiling and working
on an NSLU2 with Open WRT, and at one point I had to change the
configure script because it was destroying my CPPFLAGS variable. This
patch changes the equivalent lines in exosip.m4 that I changed in
"configure" (though I haven't tested the exosip.m4 changes at all)

I based my changes by looking at how readline.m4 works. I suspect
there might be a similar problem in osip.m4 though I didn't experience
it (I think because my libosip2 used pkgconfig).

-Martin