[Linphone-developers] Regarding source code

From: Shiva
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Regarding source code
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:48:01 +0530

Hi team,
    I'm the new member of this group. And i'm working in Windows XP Operating System.
I need the Linephone source code for windows OS. I searched in the net, But i can't able to found the code for Windows OS. So please send me the code  either in .zip/.rar file format or link (where i can download the source code).

Regards
Shiva

News, views and chilling images. If it matters for India, we bring it to your fingertips. Check it out!