Re: [Linphone-developers] Error when building linphone 3.1.1

From: Mounir Lamouri
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Error when building linphone 3.1.1
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:23:28 +0200

Funda Wang wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I've checked the source code of ortp, and found that
> stunCalculateIntegrity_shortterm() is only available in trunk. Is
> there any schedule releasing a new version libortp in the near future
Even if mediastreamer and ortp libs are distributed and can be used
externally, too often, linphone is using a newer version not released. I
will be really appreciated by linux distributions if every linphone
release is done with ortp/mediastreamer release when needed.
For example, as the Gentoo maintainer of these packages, I had to do
myself the diff between official releases and the bundled versions, put
the patches in the gentoo mirrors and then I was able to provide
versions working with latest linphone. If appropriate releases were done
it will help everyone.

Thanks,
Mounir