[Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] [Release] Linphone on Android

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: [Linphone-users] [Release] Linphone on Android
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:25:50 +0100

Many of you legitimely asked for the source of the linphone-android
frontend.
Here is the git url:

git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-android.git

git clone http://git.linphone.org/git/linphone-android.git

Of course it is GPL.
This git tree contains a liblinphone.so for ARM EABI built over NDK 1.6.

As the source code is evolving fast, we think git access is probably the
most efficient way to have up to date sources.

Simon