Re: [Linphone-developers] order of filter attachment for call conferenci

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] order of filter attachment for call conferencing
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 11:59:09 +0200

Hi,

The order of connections has no importance provided that final graph is
correct when it is attached to the MSTicker.
When the graph is to be modified, it must be first detached from
MSTicker, then modified and re-attached.
The MSConf does conferencing for pcm 16 bit linear under the same
sample-rate. It is up to the programmer to place the necessary decoders
and resamplers to ensure every stream arrives with the correct format to
the MSConf.

Simon