Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation on Windows

From: Pankaj Chhabra
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation on Windows
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:20:17 +0530

Hi,

I had to rename two file on my MSYS for compilation, check if it fixes
problems for you. See the files below.

Directory of C:\msys\1.0\include

7/12/2010  03:11 PM             8,309 inttypes.h.bak
7/12/2010  03:11 PM             7,975 stdint.h.bak

You will run into other small issues later like -

creating empty file gtkrc in gtk-glade
etc

For now try above renaming and see if it fixes issue for you. . i will
put the steps I had done for compilation on Windows on
chhabrapankaj.blogspot.com.today.

PS: If someone else knows other ways which avoid renaming above files,
then you can let me know.

Thanks,
Pankaj