[Linphone-developers] how to integrate a G.726 codec into linphone

From: Xu Zuohai
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to integrate a G.726 codec into linphone
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:05:39 +0800

Hi

I am trying to integrate a G726 codec into linphone. A MS-filter has been added in /mediastreams2 including c code, head file and some modification in allfilters.h. Could someone provide a G.726 codec? I googled and get some information, I guess Simon has a codec package.

And, two more questions are:

Which way is better, insert it directly or build a plugin?

Now, I am integrating it directly, can you give some guide such as which files should be modified?

Thanks.

Jason