Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Blackberry one way audio

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Blackberry one way audio
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:27:28 +0200

Hi Ramu,

30 to 40 RTP packets is probably the time between the start of the sender and the start of the receiver.
I believe starting the player stop the recorder. I spent days trying to fix this issue on a BB storm 2 without success.
I know some proprietary sip client uses play/record in a small buffer of hundreds of ms instead of real time streaming before sending to the network. This is not the approach we have on Linphone.
For your information we tested on a Bold 9700 os5 we bought last year.

Cheers