[Linphone-developers] Fix for libvpx server not responding / timed out

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fix for libvpx server not responding / timed out
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:42:16 +0200

Hi,

Google's git repository for webm project is down.
We are migrating our projects to use a copy of the source, hosted on
our own server.

After updating your project, you will need to issue this command:
$ git submodule sync path_to_the_libvpx_module.

For linphone-android the command is:
$ git submodule sync submodules/externals/libvpx

The other projects will be migrated later on.

Cheers,

Guillaume Beraudo