[Linphone-developers] one way calling issue in blackberry

From: Saurabh Shukla
Subject: [Linphone-developers] one way calling issue in blackberry
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:18:51 +0530

Hi sir

We download  source code linphone blackberry version  1.0.0 and i am using device  BB Bold series.
As per your reply see below:

(" My solution in this case was change the time wait for recdata  and send data with a delay of 12 ms.
 I recommend read, all entire source code and made the necessary changes on connection (deviceside=true or false, wifi, bis ...")

In Source code where i made such  changes in linphone for blackberry source code please help me which class i made changes

and what code we added  in existing source code.

please help me i am new in blackberry.

thanks

Saurabh