[Linphone-developers] R: Linphone iPhone background incoming call proble

From: Barbieri Davide
Subject: [Linphone-developers] R: Linphone iPhone background incoming call problem
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:02:06 +0200

interesting... but as far as I know only media5 can receive incoming calls in
background with UDP and without any notification. I've also noticed that while
in background it sends REGISTERs every 90 s (without setting keep alive),
instead of 600 s as  linphone does. Acrobits uses push notifications.

Do you think is that the "undocumented trick" to keep active the app without
any timeout ?

Regards,

Davide