Re: [Linphone-developers] video example

From: Diorcet Yann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] video example
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 12:13:06 +0200

HI Alexander,

2012/5/8 Alexander Huemer <address@hidden>
Hi,

I am new to this list, please tell me early in case I do anything wrong.
I am searching for some example code how to use the linphone API with video. Audio alone wasn't very difficult.
You can find an example code in gtk directory of Linphone.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anything myself and the API documentation alone does not seem to be sufficient to find a good starting point.
You can found API related to video in linphonecore.h at line 950:
/* video support */
bool_t linphone_core_video_supported(LinphoneCore *lc);
void linphone_core_enable_video(LinphoneCore *lc, bool_t vcap_enabled, bool_t display_enabled);
bool_t linphone_core_video_enabled(LinphoneCore *lc);
void linphone_core_set_video_policy(LinphoneCore *lc, const LinphoneVideoPolicy *policy);
void linphone_core_enable_video_preview(LinphoneCore *lc, bool_t val);
bool_t linphone_core_video_preview_enabled(const LinphoneCore *lc);

void linphone_core_enable_self_view(LinphoneCore *lc, bool_t val);
bool_t linphone_core_self_view_enabled(const LinphoneCore *lc);

Regards,

Any hints welcome,
thanks in advance!

kind regards,