[Linphone-developers] profile-level-id not matching RTP SPS

From: Nathan Stratton
Subject: [Linphone-developers] profile-level-id not matching RTP SPS
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:44:34 -0500

I have linphone 3.5.2 compiled with ENABLE_HD and have my profile-level-id set to 640033 for high level 5.1 and my webcam set to 1080p. When I call another device I send that the remote end responds with high and level 5.1 however if I look at the linphone RTP packets and the SPS I see that Profile_idc is set to Baseline, Level_Id is set to 1.3, and resolution is set to 800x600.

So it looks like the HD info is not getting passed to the encoder, any way to fix this?

--
><>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net