Re: [Linphone-developers] How to build an older revision linphone-androi

From: Luke Korth
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to build an older revision linphone-android?
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 12:12:22 -0500

You should just be able to check out the 1.3.2 tag and build it, all of the libraries are implemented using submodules so checking out an older revision should roll them back to the revision that worked with that version of the app. If you have been having specific errors it would be more helpful if you included those.

-Luke