Re: [Linphone-developers] compliling on windows

From: Rodrigo Prat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compliling on windows
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:00:46 -0300

Hello,

thanks for the reply. I have used the tutorial, without errors, I generate the setup.exe. When I execute the program It appears a window with an error, it says that some codec is not present, I copy al the .dll from the sources to the installed folder and it works, what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance