[Linphone-developers] Error in make command for linphone-android

From: Dilip Singh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Error in make command for linphone-android
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 23:04:58 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to build linphone-android in linux (Red Hat version 5).
I have installed Android SDK and Android NDK and set the required path.
I have also installed autotools: autoconf, automake and  pkgconfig.

When I run the make command in linphone-android folder. It throws the following error:

address@hidden linphone-android]# make
/root/android-sdk-linux/tools/android update project --path . --target
Error: Missing argument for flag --target.

Please guide me where I am doing wrong.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dilip.