[Linphone-developers] sip message not working properly

From: kaushik parmar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] sip message not working properly
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:56:20 +0530

Hi,

I am using SIP messaging for chatting in Linphone application . I used asterisk 11.0.4 SIP Messaging protocol and dialplan for send and receive sip message. I am able to send and receive SIP message. But I am facing problem of incorrect Receiver. If i am sending SIP message from Number A to Number B then in Phone B it display message from Number B instead of Number A. It display Receiver Number as sender number in application .  I am facing this problem in android as well as ios. Is there any solution for this problem ? Please Help.