[Linphone-developers] cordova (phonegap) plugin for linphone

From: John Roy
Subject: [Linphone-developers] cordova (phonegap) plugin for linphone
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks

Forgive a somewhat noob question here but I haven't been able to location references online or in this list's archive.

We have a mobile app built using cordova/phonegap -- not ultimal I know but it suit our needs very well.

We'd like to add linphone functionality just to make a SIP based active voice connection to a static SIP address - so need to use SIP stack but no typical "phone UI". I have compiled and used linphone for both iOS and Android just to get familar.

However I was a little surprised to find no referenes to a "cordova" plugin to add basic linphone facilities into phonegap -- perhaps I'm missing something here -- anybody familiar with this specific problem care to point me in the right direction? I would have imagined I'm not the first person to consider this problem ...

Thanks a lot
-J