Re: [Linphone-developers] please unsubscribe me. thanks

From: Genghis Khan
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 22:34:09 +0100

I hope that entity is now "unsubscribed" :-)

Just for the sake of the popularity of Linphone, my office is located 3
kilometers from the address written on the website of the poster.

Do not say SIP is not popular ;-)

And some special monologue + notes to the "supreme" unsubscribed entity.

Oh :-(( I am a person who can not sell anything of good value.
Let me ask the Rabbi what sort of nonsense Jehovah would like me to do!

3,000 years and you can't even make a characteristic health or tasty
daily food and so HOW can you expect one to buy anything from you?

Enjoy your disgusting Gefilte fish and 800 calories Suphgania (an evil
Hanuka doughnut).

And your Hebrew (based on reading your website) is really bad.
Learn how to properly write your native language - WTF!

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:15:13 +0200