Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and ot

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Latest iOS branch fails to authenticate and other broken things
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:56:11 +0100

I just did the checkout, just to be sure, and saw correct number of args.
Proper checkout involves:

git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive
cd linphone-iphone
git checkout 2.1.2 # get the tag
git submodule update --recursive --init # checkout submodules to the version
indicated by the tag

Try that and tell me?

Guillaume