Re: [Linphone-developers] Ask about video call on iOS

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Ask about video call on iOS
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:57:35 +0200

This is related to the new Apple compiler, which seems to have a bizarre bug leading to this crash:

See https://code.google.com/p/webm/issues/detail?id=737 and the related bugs in the comments.

Since then, we decided to ship pre-built libvpx.a with the repository. They are built with XCode 5.0, where the code generated was not faulting.
I suggest updating your repository.

Regards,

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/