Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem

From: Harsh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone EXE compilation problem
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 01:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

1) As per your reply i have check "makefile.am" file in this path
(c:\sources\), in this path i have got many files with same name. which you
can see in image. so can you please tell me which file i have to modify. i
have check that all files which is in image but i didn't get your code
solution in any file. so please help me.
<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n182381/makefile-am.jpg>

2)And also try to build setup of linphone using this file  in
c:\sources\linphone---linphone.iss is open in inno compile and direct click
on make exe but remove the line

[Files]
#include  "linphone-win32.filelist"

that time it make setup.exe in c:\sources\linphone\output but when run this
EXE that is completed successfully but when open linphone that time it show
error message which is you can see in below image
<http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/file/n182381/make-exe-error.jpg>