[Linphone-developers] problems starting with liblinphone for android

From: David Packer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] problems starting with liblinphone for android
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:21:25 +0300

Hi

I am new with linphone

I am trying to use the linphone source that I have downloaded from the git.

I followed the instructions in the README file but when I run the 'make' command with Cygwin I get error messages that -which: no ndk-build \android\ adb in PATH,

I checked and all directories are included in the PATH.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me.

Thanks

David