[Linphone-developers] ZRTP advance mode

From: javier falbo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ZRTP advance mode
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 13:34:49 -0300

Hi,

I was searching how to configurate the AES key exchange in linphone zrto option.
As seems by default uses the 128 kbytes. I will like to be 256 kbytes AES by default.
How could i do it? i dont see any ADVANCE configuration on zrtp option.

Also, it will be good to expand the 4 SAS letters, to a dictionary base 2 words same as silent circle do.
So it is easier and we could implement to local letters. Example spanish letters.

Hope also linphoneweb adds the ZRTP option soon.

regards,
javier