Re: [Linphone-developers] web plugin, cannot set LinphoneCore.playFile p

From: Test Sv
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] web plugin, cannot set LinphoneCore.playFile property
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 05:10:57 -0800

We submitted two or three inquiries about video conference capability in
linphone, but there was no response from the linphone team. Therefore, we
decided to go ahead with work ourself.

I think the features listed in the email by Ade Camilleri might require the
cooperation of several developers to get the job done.

Cheers;