[Linphone-developers] Problem With IOS 8.2 I Guess

From: Mahmoud Shurrab
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem With IOS 8.2 I Guess
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:44:56 +0200

i used library from long time but when i upgrade to 8.2 and open app it is making crash , try to update sdk it is make errors when update it, so this problem with me only or with all of you guys, waiting response as soon as possible, and please fix that with 8.2 :+1:

when i make upgrade for sdk, this is the result:

*** PACKAGE_VERSION and git tag differ. Please put them identical.
make[4]: *** [make_gitversion_h] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [build-linphone] Error 2
make: *** [broadcast_all] Error 1

also i tried to download linphone application from app store in first time that working well but after that when try to open application again that making crash and out from app, waiting your response guys

Thanks

--
Mahmoud Sufian Shurrab
IOS & PHP Web Developer Freelancer

Mobile: 00972599471401 | Palestine - Gaza