Re: [Linphone-developers] Where is Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi (3.8

From: Guillaume Bienkowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Where is Linphone Python for Raspberry Pi (3.8)?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:52:22 +0200

I’m answering myself and you : this is a bug in our website.
It seems that when we link for pages inside our own www.linphone.org , it gets converted wrong.

We removed the link part for now and will resolve the actual bug in a later update. For now you will have to copy/paste the link.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guillaume Bienkowski